6.19.2010

Father's Day, First Day of Summer..BOXES ON SALE!!


WOW!!
Busy next couple of days!

WHO'S EXCITED ABOUT FATHER'S DAY? ME....

WHO'S EXCITED ABOUT FIRST DAY OF SUMMER? ME...

WHO'S EXCITED ABOUT THE 4TH OF JULY SAMPLICIOUS SAMPLER BOXES GOING ON SALE ON MONDAY?? I HOPE YOU ARE....

WOW!
That is a lot going on the next couple of days.

I wanted to wish my wonderful Father and all the wonderful Fathers out there...
A VERY HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
MAY YOU GET TO SPEND TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

First day of Summer! YAY!
I am so sick of this soggy spring, I hope summer is sunny, fun and just plain AWESOME!!

NOW..You all know what is coming next....
THE 4TH OF JULY BOXES!!
They go on sale Monday June 21 (first day of summer) at 8:00am EST!
Be in the Village early if you want a Lavishly Samplicious Box, they will go fast!

Here are some pictures to get you excited too!!









No comments:

Post a Comment