8.27.2012

Meet Villager - Soap Much Love, LLC



This soap bar is *almost* too pretty to use! I have received so many compliments about this soap!. It is my best seller soap bar and my signature soap!!. This frosted rainbow cake soap would be a perfect party favor for a birthday party, baby shower, bridal shower, or even a wedding. 

I layered each color and spread the “frosting” by hand to produce this cake bar. Rainbow jojoba beads were sprinkled on top to finish the cake just like a real dessert. 

I scented this soap with one of my favorite fragrance oils called Energy. 

Key fragrance notes: It is a refreshing citrus blend of predominantly grapefruit, lemon, and lime with a tiny bit of cucumber, jasmine, pineapple, blackberry, and champagne. Doesn’t that sound just amazing?! It smells delicious!

Detergent and Sulfate free. 98% natural soap!

This listing is for one bar of approximately 4.7oz/130g which comes nicely packaged in a box with a handmade tag. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you want a custom order!

Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin), Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Sorbitan oleate (emulsifier), Soy bean protein (conditioner), jojoba spheres, castile liquid soap, fragrance oils and soap colorant.

No comments:

Post a Comment