12.27.2010

Heather's Teas Lovely Message!

I wanted to share with you all a lovely email that I received from Heather (Heather's Teas) today :)

"Traci,

Since we last spoke I have been contacted by two other sample box type companies. They both do sample boxes and advertising, much like your company. One has been in business since 1999 and the other since 2006. So both have been doing this for some time. I checked out their sites, blogs, etc. thinking that maybe I would participate in their programs as well. But as I was looking into their sites, I saw the numbers. One said they had sold out at 34 boxes and that one sells mainly to event planners. The 2 companies blogs put together would just about equal the reader count your blog has....
They also don't seem to do as much advertising for the businesses they are promoting. They may have been in business for a longer amount of time, but it would seem that they are not going to do as much for my company as your company will. Also, I know it is a little nitpicky of me, but I saw spelling/grammar errors on one of the other sites. When I saw them I thought, "Wow, they have had this site for this long and haven't noticed this?" I know I can't be the only one that sees that kind of thing and cringes. Really what I am trying to say is, I am so glad I am going to have my products in your company's sample boxes and I am so reassured with the comparisons I just did. :)

Heather from Heather's Teas "

No comments:

Post a Comment