3.08.2010

Beautiful Twist by Ella Dean is in the March Boxes!

groovybanner
Beautiful Twist by Ella Dean

You have to stop by Ella's etsy shop and see all her wonderful lip conditions. She has fun and inspiring labels that make lip balm fun!!
She uses only natural, vegan ingredients to give you the most smoochalicious lips ever!
I have wanted Ella in the boxes since I started and she is finally going to be in our Easter Boxes this month, I am so excited.
I have used many of Ella's lip conditioner and I can tell you from experience that she is a joy to deal with and you will completely happy with your purchase :)
(She does take 10-12 days to ship, so please note this when you order)

Also stop by her Beautiful Rubbishville shop and see the lip conditioner, body spray set inspired by ME!

Have fun and tell Ella you found her in the Village!


No comments:

Post a Comment